FLOOR360 is hiring a Business Development and Retention Manager to lead our focus on adding and retaining key residential home building accounts to our book of business. Your focus will be on selling Floor360's Design is Our Difference process which connects our in-house Interior Designers with Milwaukee Area Builders to ensure their homeowners end up with their dream home.
Our Interior Designers can provide everything from full service to basic assistance for each homeowner as they make their finish flooring and tile selections. Utilizing digital takeoffs and CAD drawings we are able to ensure each home turns out exactly as the homeowner expects.
Your role will be to meet with prospective home building partners and explain our process from end-to-end and find a way to partner with each builder in a way that compliments both of our businesses. You’ll also be responsible for identifying the best matching Interior Designer on FLOOR360's team to partner with each builder.
You’ll be expected to spend a significant amount of time in the field meeting with home builders at their places of business, at jobsites and industry focused social & networking events. Your responsibilities will also include ensuring retention and loyalty from those home builders we work with. This can include helping our service teams expediate services fixes, keeping builders directly engaged with our design teams and ensuring all reasonable builder expectations are met.
- Learn FLOOR360's Design is our Difference process and be able to accurately and quickly articulate why this process is the best in the industry
- Identifying and building list of prospective builders in the market
- Dropping into, cold calling and emailing prospective builders
- Building and maintaining relationships with new builders
- Building and maintain relationships with existing builders in our portfolio
- Growing FLOOR360's residential business in the Milwaukee Area
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- High level of proficiency with soft skills such as written and oral communication, critical thinking, motivation, positive attitude, teamwork, ethical business behavior
- Design background not required but is a strong plus
- Demonstrable selling success strongly preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word & Excel
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Health – Healthcare with Quartz, Delta Dental dental insurance
Retirement – Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) contributions and
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Bereavement Leave
Personal Development – Reimbursement for seminars, classes,
memberships, with company-paid training
Career Advancement – Training, mentoring, regular feedback, merit
raises and promotions
Wellness Program – Catered lunch and learns, flu shots, and fitness
Company Outings – Mallards game, Brewers game, volleyball team, chili
cook-off and more
Team Discounts – Substantial savings on home improvement projects
Paid Birthdays Off – In addition to vacation, sick leave and standard