FLOOR360 has an excellent opportunity for an In-house hard surface and tile installer. The ideal candidate would have previous experience as a hard surface or tile installer. This person must be organized, motivated, detail orientated and results driven. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the on-time and accurate completion of residential projects installation projects of all sizes. Please bring an entrepreneurial spirit committed to continuous improvement to help achieve efficiencies with our fast-growing company that just celebrated its 25-year anniversary.
FLOOR360 is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
This position will report to the Lead, Installation Manager
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Moving material around job sites.
- Bringing materials to lead installers upon request.
- Mixing grouts and thin-sets per instruction.
- Paying attention to and learning from other in-house installers.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and duties by adhering to strict schedule deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-starter, the ability to function with minimal supervision, and the ability to hand a busy work environment.
- The ability to work well with others and address situations as they arise in a professional and diplomatic manner.
The Flooring Installer will be exposed to outside varying temperatures and weather conditions, hot, cold, wet, and humid with exposure to moderate to very loud noise and shall work in the yard, warehouse, but mostly in a field environment depending on the required daily activities. The Installer must adhere to all safety protocols at all times including Covid-19 protocols.
The Flooring Installer must have a full range of bodily motion such as standing, sitting, walking, stooping, bending, reaching, typing, grasping, climbing, and descending stairs and trucks constantly and the ability to carry 5 or more pounds and assisted safe lifting of larger items, using the appropriate lifts and equipment.
Education, Licenses, Registrations Requirements:
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid Drivers License and clean driving record.
- Must pass a background check and a Drug test.
- Must be at least eighteen years (18) of age.
Experience: Previous hard surface or tile installation experience is preferred but not required.
- Competitive Benefits– Healthcare with Quartz, Delta Dental reimbursement
- Retirement - 401k contributions traditional and Roth with company match
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Calendar Holidays
- Personal Development– Reimbursement for seminars, classes, memberships, with company-paid training
- Career Advancement– Training, mentoring, regular feedback, merit raises and promotions
- Community Service– Giving back to the community through Design for a Difference
- Wellness Program– Catered lunch and learns, flu shots, and fitness challenges
- Friendly Culture– Mallards game, Brewers game, volleyball team, chili cook-off and more
- Team Discounts– Substantial savings on home improvement projects
- Paid Birthdays Off– In addition to vacation, sick leave and standard holidays
- Referral Program– Earn cash for referring your connections for positions