Top Work Place 2022 - The Wisconsin State Journal. Bring your smiles and positive attitude to be part of this winning residential sales team at FLOOR360.
Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers. Use your winning
personality and relationship development skills to close business and earn referrals.
Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs, taste and style. We offer a competitive starting annual salary that will depend on your experience and qualifications. Our superior client service and quality installation work means we enjoy a robust client list that regularly brings in repeat business which will contribute to your permanent success at FLOOR360. FLOOR360 is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
- Build and maintain a customer base: Through lead generation, prospecting, networking, presentations, exceptional customer service, building relationships with existing customer, referrals, and communicating effectively
- Convey a confident expert-level knowledge of products that will inspire trust from customers
- Uncover client’s needs through active listening then provide design solutions that meet sales goals and achieve customer satisfaction
- Make occasional job-site visits in client homes
- Communicate and respond to all inquiries promptly
- Capture customer lead information and follow-up in a timely manner
- Generate accurate bids and quotes
- Follow training and company processes learned through written or oral communication
- Attend sales department meetings, one on one meetings and all team meetings as
- Prepare gift baskets as needed and deliver to customers at your discretion
- Pursue current knowledge of broader interior design trends
- Pro-active approach to pursuing referrals and maintaining referral contacts
• High level of proficiency with soft skills such as written and oral communication, critical
thinking, motivation, positive attitude, teamwork, ethical business behavior
• Possession of a strong sense of style and taste
• Design background not required but is a strong plus
• Demonstrable selling success strongly preferred.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word & Excel.
• CAD training a plus.
• Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
• An entrepreneurial spirit
Health – Healthcare with Quartz, Delta Dental dental insurance
Retirement – Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) contributions and
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Bereavement Leave
Personal Development – Reimbursement for seminars, classes,
memberships, with company-paid training
Career Advancement – Training, mentoring, regular feedback, merit
raises and promotions
Wellness Program – Catered lunch and learns, flu shots, and fitness
Company Outings – Mallards game, Brewers game, volleyball team, chili
cook-off and more
Team Discounts – Substantial savings on home improvement projects
Paid Birthdays Off – In addition to vacation, sick leave and standard