We are looking for sales team members who have a passion for selling and extraordinary customer service. The FLOOR360 difference is our love for design, everything we do is about finding inspiring solutions for our customers. Use your proven sales experience to surpass your earning potential. If you have a talent for building great relationships with customers, finding the best product mix for their budget and lifestyle, working with a quality team of fellow designers, then FLOOR360 is the place for you!
- Build and maintain a customer base: Through lead generation, prospecting, networking, presentations, exceptional customer service, building relationships with existing customer, referrals, and communicating effectively
- Convey a confident expert-level knowledge of products that will inspire trust from customers
- Uncover client’s needs through active listening then provide design solutions that meet sales goals and achieve customer satisfaction
- Make occasional job-site visits in client homes
- Communicate and respond to all inquiries promptly
- Capture customer lead information and follow-up in a timely manner
- Generate accurate bids and quotes
- Follow training and company processes learned through written or oral communication
- Attend sales department meetings, one on one meetings and all team meetings as scheduled
- Prepare gift baskets as needed and deliver to customers at your discretion
- Pursue current knowledge of broader interior design trends
- Proactive approach to pursuing referrals and maintaining referral contacts
- 2-3 years previous experience in Sales
- Associate’s or College degree preferred
- High level of proficiency with soft skills such as written and oral communication, critical thinking, motivation, positive attitude, teamwork, ethical business behavior
- Possession of a strong sense of style and taste
- Design background not required but is a strong plus
- Demonstrable selling success strongly preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word & Excel.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Competitive Benefits – Healthcare with Quartz, dental reimbursement, 401k contributions and matching
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Calendar Holidays
Profit Partners Program – Sharing in the success of FLOOR360
Personal Development – Reimbursement for seminars, classes, memberships, with company-paid training
Career Advancement – Training, mentoring, regular feedback, merit raises and promotions
Community Service – Giving back to the community through Design for a Difference
Wellness Program – Catered lunch and learns, flu shots, and fitness challenges
Friendly Culture – Mallards game, Brewers game, volleyball team, chili cook-off and more
Team Discounts – Substantial savings on home improvement projects
Paid Birthdays Off – In addition to vacation, sick leave and standard holidays