Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers has extended the Wisconsin mask mandate for everyone over the age of 5, until January 19, 2021. Our whole team, vendors, suppliers and clients will be expected to adhere to the mask mandate until it is lifted.
The showrooms in Madison and Milwaukee are open for private appointments and we offer free video consultations using the platform clients are most comfortable with such as FaceTime, Google Hangouts, Zoom etc.
Fill out a Design Contact Form or email [email protected] to arrange an appointment or consultation or call 608-274-2500 in Madison and 262-646-7811 in Milwaukee.
FLOOR360 is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
pandemic and how the virus is impacting our customers, our team members, and
our workplaces. We want to assure you that we are taking this issue
seriously and that we are taking steps to limit the impact during these very
challenging times. This situation is changing daily, but FLOOR360 has
implemented a policy specific to this pandemic that includes:
- Our goal is to provide additional separation, referred to as social distancing, in each of our offices.
- Any employee who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to stay home for a minimum of 14 days to recover and to prevent the spread to others.
- We have implemented additional cleaning measures in all of our facilities.
- We are strongly advising our employees to reconsider non-essential personal travel. If they do travel to any countries or states which are at a higher rate of exposure to COVID-19, they will be required to stay at home for 14 days before returning to work.
- On a daily basis, we are reminding our team to reduce the risk of spread by taking the following measures:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently (for at least 20 seconds) and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Disinfect your individual work surfaces daily.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing. When possible, use a tissue, dispose of it immediately and wash your hands.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Keep your hands away from your mouth, eyes and nose.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Limit food sharing.
We are taking additional measures with our Service &
Installation teams to ensure that we keep them and you safe while they work in
your home or business. These additional measures include:
are contacting each customer prior to our service visit. If you are
not feeling well or have recently traveled to a high-risk area, we ask
that you reschedule your appointment after 14 days for the safety of our
team and their loved ones.
will be focused on social distancing whenever possible, in which people
remain a minimum of 6’ apart during our work.
are working diligently to ensure all of our technicians are provided with
disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, gloves, as they become available. It
is our daily mission to obtain and maintain a proper supply of these
items, as we know they are in critical supply during this time.
We appreciate your business and your support of
FLOOR360. Together, we will get through these challenging times.