Our services include our website, www.floor360.com, our mobile application, and related services that are provided by or on behalf of us or made available via the Services (collectively, the “Services”).
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Services. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you should not use the Services.
2. Children under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or via the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to the Services, register with the Services, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at info@FLOOR360.com.
3. Information FLOOR360 Collects About You Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect several types of information from and about Users including:
· When you access the Services from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, FLOOR360 may collect information from that device about your equipment, browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
· FLOOR360 may retain the details of connections or transactions you make on via Services.
We may use this information to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences (allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests), speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Services. Google Analytics uses “cookies” (see below) to help the Services analyze how Users use the Services. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Services by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ Services or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google’s website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and
· Web Beacons. Certain pages within our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit FLOOR360, for example, to count Users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers and devices permit you to transmit a preference to websites and online services that they “do not track” your online activities across these websites and services. Our Services incorporate third-party technology designed to honor “do-not-track” signals and similar mechanisms sent by your browser or device to indicate that you do not wish to be tracked or receive interest-based advertisements, and we may limit the information we collect and how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is transmitted by your browser or device and received by us.
4. Information You Provide to FLOOR360
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
· As part of the process to become a member, FLOOR360 requires you provide your name, age, and e-mail address. Other information can be provided but is voluntary and includes, but is not limited to: address, phone number, place of employment, financial information, number of people in household, gender, etc.
· While using the Services you may provide User Content to FLOOR360 by uploading, posting, or publishing User Content via the Services. Frequently, User Content you place within the Services will contain a picture of your face or property.
· Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete and information you provide when you enter a sweepstakes, promotion, or contest.
· When you interact with others via the Services you may provide other information about yourself such as political or topical views, religious affiliation, or marital status. Please use care when disclosing private information to other Users of the Services.
· FLOOR360 may also collect information from ads you click on when using the Services. FLOOR360 may also keep track of links you click on in e-mails you receive from FLOOR360. This is done to increase the relevancy of the ads you see.
· If you have enabled location services on your device, we will collect your location information and make a map available to provide you with the location of rental properties near you. If you do not want this information collected by us, you can disable location services on your phone.
· FLOOR360 may collect information about you from what other Users provide to FLOOR360 in their User Content (as defined in Section 4). Some of this information may contain personal information.
You may provide information which may be published or displayed on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other Users of the Services or third parties (collectively “User Content”). Any information in a public forum is accessible by anyone, including people who are not members of the Services. Your User Content are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please keep this in mind when posting User Content via the Services. You may also interact directly with other Users of the Services. Please be aware they may share information you give them with other Users you may not know. They may also share the information outside the Services without your prior approval. FLOOR360 does not control the actions of Users and accepts no responsibility or liability for their actions. FLOOR360 does not screen Users and FLOOR360 makes no representations or warranties as to the truthfulness of information Users provide. Please keep this fact in mind when using the Services.
5. Data Integrity
FLOOR360 shall only process personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or has been authorized. To the extent necessary for those purposes, FLOOR360 shall take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use.
6. Third Party Use of Information
7. How FLOOR360 Uses Your Personal Information
The information you submit to us, including any personal information, is used to present our Services and its contents to you, respond to requests that you make, and to aid us in serving you better. FLOOR360 will also use the information it in the following ways:
· FLOOR360 will also use the information to measure and improve the Services, and to provide you with customer support.
· FLOOR360 may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time. You may opt-out of all communications except essential updates. FLOOR360 may include User Content in the e-mails it sends to you.
· FLOOR360 may use information about you that FLOOR360 collects from other Users to supplement information in your account.
· FLOOR360 may allow other Users to use contact information they have about you, such as your e-mail address, to find you.
· Certain software applications and applets transmit data to FLOOR360. FLOOR360 may not make a formal disclosure if it believes its collection of and use of the information is the obvious purpose of the Services or their related applications. If it is not obvious that FLOOR360 is collecting or using such information, FLOOR360 will disclose its collection to you the first time you provide the information.
· FLOOR360 may use a variety of methods to detect and address anomalous activity and screen content to prevent abuse.
· In any other
· For any other purpose with your consent.
· FLOOR360 may use your information to serve you personalized advertising. FLOOR360 does not share your information with advertisers without your consent. FLOOR360 allows advertisers to choose the characteristics of Users who will see their advertisements. FLOOR360 may use any of the non-personally identifiable attributes it has collected in any fashion to select the appropriate audience. FLOOR360 will not tell the advertiser who you are as part of this process. When you interact with an advertisement there is a possibility that you may receive a cookie from the advertiser to note that it meets the criteria they selected.
8. How FLOOR360 Shares Your Information
FLOOR360 shares your information with third parties when it believes the sharing is permitted by you, reasonably necessary to offer its services, or when legally required to do so.
· When you invite a friend to join any of the Services the invitation will contain information that will allow your friend to identify you. The invitation may contain information about other Users your friend might know.
· Certain information you provide to FLOOR360 will be shared by using the Services’ search function. This allows other Users to locate your profile and it allows new Users to find people they know via the Services.
· FLOOR360 provides some public information to search engines. This information allows search engines to locate the Services. It also allows people to locate you via the Services using a major search engine. This does not mean all information you post via the Services may be accessed using a search engine.
· Information that you provide to one of its White-Label Services may be shared with and accessible to the Network Partner for whom FLOOR360 created the White-Label Site.
· FLOOR360 may share your information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· FLOOR360 may provide information to third parties based on your interaction with them via the Services. This access will only be sufficient to conclude the interaction. This is meant to allow you to participate in promotions, sales, discounts, contests, sweepstakes, or any other special offer advertisers extend to you via the Services.
· FLOOR360 may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates, and with contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business.
· FLOOR360 may disclose information pursuant to subpoenas, court orders, or other requests (including criminal and civil matters) if it has a good faith belief that the response is required by law. This may include requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States if FLOOR360 has a good faith belief that the response is required by law under the local laws in that jurisdiction, is applicable to users from that jurisdiction, and is consistent with generally accepted international standards.
· FLOOR360 may disclose analyzed data in the form of purchasing trends or statistical data. No personally identifiable attributes will be attached to this disclosure.
· FLOOR360 may disclose your information for other purposes, with your consent.
9. Business or Asset Transfer or Sale
FLOOR360 may be sold, sell or buy businesses or assets of businesses, or merge with another business. In such transactions, personal information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that FLOOR360, a line of business of FLOOR360, or substantially all the assets of FLOOR360 are transferred, personal information may well be one of the transferred assets. FLOOR360 will make a reasonable effort to provide notice via the Services and to notify you via e-mail to the most recent e-mail address that you have provided to FLOOR360 of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
10. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
· Promotional Offers from FLOOR360. If you do not wish to have your email address used by FLOOR360 to promote our own or third parties’ product or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing from the mailing list.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by clicking the opt-out button on display advertisements.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2017 will receive information regarding 2016 sharing activities). To make such a request, please send an email to info@FLOOR360.com. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
12. Children Under the Age of 18 in California
California law permits minors under the age of 18 to request the removal of the minor’s User Content, subject to certain exceptions. If you are under the age of 18 and a resident of California, you may send an email to info@FLOOR360.com with the subject “California Eraser Law Request.” We may not remove your User Content that we are required to retain under any federal or state law, or that have been provided by a third party. While we will do our best to remove a minor’s information upon a valid request, we cannot ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of your User Content from our Services or any information that has been republished, copied, downloaded, or reposted by any third party, and we cannot guarantee that any such information may not be accessible to users of the Internet in the future. We do not advertise or market any of the products or services identified in California Business and Professions Code Section 22580(
FLOOR360 shall take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. FLOOR360 has in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure personal information. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any User of the Services. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. FLOOR360 cannot guarantee the security of information on or transmitted via the Internet.
You can review and change your personal information, such as your first name, last name, phone number, by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
FLOOR360 will allow you access to your personal information and allow you to correct, amend, or delete personal information that you have provided to us. For access requests please contact info@FLOOR360.com. Note that we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
15. Changes to this Policy
FLOOR360 reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time and will do so from time to time. Each modification shall be effective upon its posting to the Services. Your continued use of the Services following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this Policy. It is therefore important that you review this Policy regularly.
If you have any questions concerning this Policy please contact FLOOR360 at info@FLOOR360.com.