FLOOR360 has an excellent opportunity for an Installation and Service Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate would have previous experience working the frontlines in a construction related business or have other relevant construction experience. This person must be organized, motivated, detail oriented and results driven.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the on-time and accurate submission and completion of Residential change orders and service calls. Along with collecting, approving and paying out workorder labor bills for our entire Residential installation team. You’ll be tasked with submitting and resolving material claim issues with our vendors and installers. And you’ll be an integral part of our scheduling, service, and field management team that works to ensure timely and accurate completion of all residential projects, including service and warranty work.
We offer a competitive starting salary commensurate with experience, with an outstanding benefits package along with a progressive company culture. FLOOR360 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. A copy of our affirmative action plan is available upon request.
- Accurately pay out finished work orders and ensure work is done correctly and to standards.
- Manage open claims and payment to installers
- Follow up on open/unpaid jobs with installers and alert our scheduler, service leader or sales team with any issues found during installations.
- Point person for larger builder accounts. Responsible for scheduling service orders and coordinating installers. Tracking punch list and job completion.
- Help identify any trends or issues for process improvements.
- Maintain internal databases
- Assist Project Managers and scheduler as needed
- Previous experience in flooring, installation, construction or carpentry residential homes or commercial building
- Communication and customer service and organizational skills
- Proficiency with use of mobile phones, tablets or desktop computer
- Proficiency operating software like Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook Email and Outlook Calendar
- Valid Driver’s License with good standing
- Read floor plans, blueprints and CAD drawings
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently out in the field
- Work well independently and in a team setting
Competitive Benefits – Healthcare with Quartz, dental reimbursement, 401k contributions and matching
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Calendar Holidays
Personal Development – Reimbursement for seminars, classes, memberships, with company-paid training
Career Advancement – Training, mentoring, regular feedback, merit raises and promotions
Community Service – Giving back to the community through Design for a Difference
Wellness Program – Catered lunch and learns, flu shots, and fitness challenges
Friendly Culture – Mallards game, Brewers game, volleyball team, chili cook-off and more
Team Discounts – Substantial savings on home improvement projects
Paid Birthdays Off – In addition to vacation, sick leave and standard holidays