We are looking for a reliable self-motivated team member to deliver flooring material to commercial and residential job-sites. Your primary responsibility will be driving to and delivering material onto job-sites. You’ll also be trained in our warehouse operations with tasks including, receiving material, organizing material, cutting material for orders, helping keep a clean and orderly warehouse. FLOOR360 is a equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Class B CDL and forklift experience a plus
- Full-time benefits available, including healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, profit-sharing and more!
- Hourly salary based on experience
Competitive Benefits – Healthcare with Quartz, dental reimbursement, 401k contributions and matching
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Bereavement Leave
Personal Development – Reimbursement for seminars, classes, memberships, with company-paid training
Career Advancement – Training, mentoring, regular feedback, merit raises and promotions
Community Service – Giving back to the community through Design for a Difference
Wellness Program – Catered lunch and learns, flu shots, and fitness challenges
Friendly Culture – Mallards game, Brewers game, volleyball team, chili cook-off and more
Team Discounts – Substantial savings on home improvement projects
Paid Birthdays Off – In addition to vacation, sick leave and standard holidays